Baked mf OATS! This recipe is for one. Baked oats are very forgiving so you can kind of …eyeball everything and it’ll still taste good.
- 2 oz espresso
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 tsp peanut butter (I used PB2)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 baking powder
- 1/2 cacao powder
- 1/4 milk of choice
- pinch of salt
- peanut butter cup (optional)
**also need a blender and small ramekin**
TIP: You can substitute the egg for a banana or apple sauce.
- To a blender, add in oats, espresso, peanut butter, egg, milk, baking powder, salt and BLEND! (everything besides cacao powder)
- Pour 1/2 of the mixture in a cup. Add in cacao powder.
- Pour in the two mixtures in your ramekin. Use a spoon to carefully swirl the two mixtures in. (we want a two toned oat here — so do not fully mix them together) Drop if a PB cup if you’re feeling extra.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes at 365F
- Top it off with peanut butter + cacao powder and ENJOYYY!!!!!